Vintage Car Terms & Conditions
What will the charges include?
The car charges will include the driver/mechanic and the fuel costs.
Do the charges include tax?
GST of 5% is applicable in addition to the mentioned prices.
Is pre booking required?
If you require a car for an event, we would require a minimum notice of one week.
What are your payment terms?
The entire amount must be paid to our account, prior to the event and not on the day of the event.
Can I extend the time?
The charges for the car apply for the day, and hence must leave the venue latest by 7 pm. However, in case the car is required beyond this time, we must be informed beforehand and based on the circumstances, an exception can be made.
Are there any additional cost?
If the car is required for an event out of station, the transport charges of the car, the food and accommodation of the driver/mechanic will be additional.
Can I cancel the booking?
Yes. 60% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is canceled 24 hours prior to event date. 10% of the booking amount if cancelled 48 hours prior to the event date.
Luxury & Regular Cars Terms & Conditions
1. For Daily/Outstation rental - 50% of estimated booking amount should be paid to our account as advance on the day booking is confirmed
2. For Hourly rental - 100% booking amount should be paid to our account as advance on the day booking is confirmed. No refund will be provided in case of cancellation
3. 25% of amount will be deducted from the advance booking amount if booking is cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time
4. 10% of amount will be deducted frthe advance booking amount if booking is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to pick up time
5. If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, no refund will be provided
6. All Outstation Billing - Minimum 300kms Per Day Billing
7. Toll and Parking Fee, Inter-State Permit charges extra should be borne by customer
8. All Outstation Service Driver Bata is applicable from 6-00AM To 10-00PM
9. All outstation service before 6:00 AM and after 10:00 PM Driver bata additional
10. Guests are requested to plan their time for the itinerary of the day, driver will not be responsible for any inability to cover all the items on the itinerary due to delays / extra time spent in any place visited.
11. Vehicles rented for the purpose of outstation services cannot be used on local trips
12. Final rental amount will be calculated based on total mileage and distance from our office to office
13. All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction
14. Vehicles rented should not be used for any illegal activities as per Law
15. We are not responsible for any Loss of your Luggage
16. GST will be charged as per the Govt. Rules on gross billing amount
17. Payment can be made through Online, NEFT/IMPS or Cash
18. Interstate permit copy and tax receipts will not be issued after the trip
Refund will be initiated from our team within 2-3 working days by depositing Cheque or online transfer (NEFT/IMPS) to your respective bank from which deposit was initiated by deducting cancellation amount